The Rolls Surrette 6CS17P (6-CS-17P) is a 6 volt battery rated at 770 amp Hrs. @100 Hr. rate or 546 amp Hrs. @20 Hr. rate. This battery is a very high capacity battery with New Generation series 5000 advantages and features. Dual case, replaceable cells, small foot print and an expected life of over 10 years (depending on maintenance and application). This battery is a quantum leap from the performance and longevity provided by golf cart and L-16 floor scrubber types. Flag terminals provide a secure cable connection.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22.25 × 8.25 × 18.25 inches
- Weight: 221 lbs
- Deep Cycle
- Flooded Lead-Acid
- Rope handles
- Reliable and dependable
- Dual container construction for a stronger shell
- The warranty for the Rolls 6CS17P (6-CS-17P) battery is ten (10) years. The first 36 months are full replacement. The next 84 months are prorated.
- This is a serious battery for large systems offering performance over a long service life.
- For a single string 770 AH Bank @100 Hr. rate, you will need 2 of the 6CS17P (6-CS17P) for a 12 Volt system, 4 of the 6CS17P (6-CS-17P) for a 24 Volt system and 8 of the 6CS17P (6-CS-17P) for a 48 Volt system. Each additional string will multiply the AH.
- Real world expectations: The Rolls Surrette 6CS17P (6-CS-17P) will support a 25 amp load for 18 hours!