The Rolls Surrette 12CS11P is a very high-capacity 12 volt battery with New Generation series 5000 advantages and features. Dual case, replaceable cells, small foot print and an expected life of over 10 years (depending on maintenance and application). The Rolls Surrette 12CS11P is a quantum leap from the performance and longevity provided by golf cart and L-16 floor scrubber types. Flag terminals provide a secure cable connection.
This battery is rated at 503 amp Hrs. @100 Hr. rate or 357 amp Hrs. @20 Hr. rate.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22.25 × 11.25 × 18.25 inches
- Weight: 272 lbs
- Deep Cycle
- Flooded Lead-Acid
- Rope handles
- Reliable and dependable
- Dual container construction for a stronger shell
- The warranty for the Rolls 12CS11P (12-CS-11P) battery is ten (10) years. The first 36 months are full replacement. The next 84 months are prorated.
- This is a serious battery for large systems offering performance over a long service life.
- For a single string 503 AH Bank @100 Hr. rate, you will need 1 of the 12CS11P (12-CS11P) for a 12 Volt system, 2 of the 12CS11P (12-CS-11P) for a 24 Volt system and 4 of the 12CS11P (12-CS-11P) for a 48 Volt system.
- Each additional string will multiply the AH.
- Real world expectations: The Rolls Surrette 12CS11P (12-CS-11P) will support a 25 amp load for 12 hours.