The SolarEdge three phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage over a wider range of string lengths and regardless of environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Easy Inverter Commissioning with Inverter SetApp
The new range of SolarEdge three phase inverters have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Take your inverter commissioning to the next level. Learn more about SetApp.
Features & Attributes
- Inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- Support for three phase 480V grids
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Superior efficiency
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using ZigBee® or cellular plug-ins)
- NEMA 3R – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017 690.11 and 690.12
- Supplied with a surge protection device plug-in, to better withstand lightning events
- Supports horizontal mounting
- All inverters are UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance
- MPN: SE33.3K-USR48BNU4