Concorde (Sun Xtender) PVX-690T AGM Battery
The PVX-690T battery has a copper alloy threaded insert terminal and is supplied with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, and washers for the required installation. This battery has a M8 terminal which has a torque value of 70 in-lb. After 15 cycles rated capacity is stated to be 77°F to 1.75 volts per cell. Product includes a 1-year warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.22 × 6.60 × 8.93 inches
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Copper alloy terminals for improved electrical connections.
- No exposed lead terminals. This change was incorporated to improve environmental safety and health.
- Threaded insert terminals are recessed to prevent short circuits across battery connections.
- New cover is flat top design. No protruding or exposed vent valves.
- Built in lifting handles, except PVX-490T, PVX-560T, and PVX-2240L.
- Reinforced container walls to reduce bulging.
- High-impact strength copolymer polypropylene case and cover.
- Completely sealed valve-regulated construction.
- Immobilized electrolyte non-spillable.
- Maintenance-free design never requires watering.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) micro-porous glass separators retain electrolyte.
- Flame-arresting, pressure-regulated safety valves.
- UL recognized systems component.
- Positive plates - proprietary lead calcium alloy - negative plates - lead calcium.
- Low self-discharge rate approximately 1% per month at 25 C (77 F).
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures from -40 C (-40 F) to +72 C (+160 F).
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for transport.
- Most part numbers comply with DOT HMR49, non-hazardous materials.