Trojan L16P-AC Deep Cycle Battery
This 6 Volt 420 Amp Hour Flooded Deep Cycle Battery is designed specifically to meet the needs of AWP/Acess and Floor Machine applications. The AC series is dependable and out-performs competitors in reliablilty and included features. These features include advanced design allowing a longer life-span, and lower maintenance costs.
There are two battery case options: exceptional durability for heavy-service applications, or the generic case design for standard applications.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11 × 8 × 11 inches
- Weight: 113 lbs
- L16H-AC with Bayonet Cap
- Flooded/wet lead-acid battery
- Single-Point Watering Kit
- .79" (20mm) Terminal Height
- Bolt 95-105 (11-12);AP:50-70 (6-8) Torque Values
- 5/16-18 Bolt Size
- -4 degrees F to 113 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 46 degrees C). Below 32 degrees F (0 degrees C) maintain a state of charge greater than 60%.
- 5 - 15% per month state of discharge depending on storage temperature conditions.
- MPN: L16P-AC