Less Complicated, More Reliable
Designed to work in conjunction with the revolutionary SolarEdge System, the SolarEdge SE6000A-US-U 6.0 kW gridtie inverter is a highly reliable, compact, easy-to-install inverter. In a SolarEdge PV system, the MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each module via a SolarEdge Power Optimizer. (See Power Optimizer options below.) This means the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion, and the result is a less complicated, more reliable device. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency (greater than 98%) at all times, independent of string length and temperature.
Web-Enabled Data Device Included with Inverter
A proprietary data monitoring receiver is integrated in the SolarEdge SE6000A-US-U 6.0 kW inverter to combine SolarEdge Power Optimizer performance data from each PV module. Multiple inverters can be connected in an RS485 bus, which is included with this inverter, or by using a GSM cellular network. The data from the inverters is transmitted to the web using an Ethernet connection or a wireless link and can be accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5 × 30.5 × 7.2 inches
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Maximum efficiency greater than 98%
- Integrated arc fault protection for NEC 2011 690.11 compliance
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Communication to internet via Ethernet or Wireless
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Rapid shutdown compliant for NEC 2014 690.12
- MPN: SE6000A-US-U