Enphase Energy Enlighten - Demonstration of Wholesale Solar's Enlighten Monitoring Site
Scroll down to view Wholesale Solar's Online Demonstration Site
The system pairs twenty-two Sanyo 210-watt solar panels with twenty-two Enphase Microinverters. Via the Enphase's Enlighten Monitoring System, you can monitor each of the solar panels' individual power output from a computer or a smart phone. Scroll down to see how Enlighten system works, and browse the menu options.
At the moment, all of the panels are set at about 23 degrees. Ask us how much difference changing these angles could make in power production.
Before you begin, be sure to check the Mt. Shasta Cam to see what weather we’re having. Cloudy skies won't produce as much electricity as sunny days!
- Prices and Specs: Enphase Solar Power Systems
- Prices and Specs: Enphase Micro-Inverters
- Enphase Energy Enlighten Monitoring Unit
- Learn more about Enphase Energy Micro-Inverters
- View Wholesale Solar's Enphase Demo
- Enphase Energy "How it Works" Video
- Enphase Energy Installation Video
- Register for Enlighten Monitoring System
- Compatible Modules List (PDF 563KB)